Foreign payments get denied

p1r4nh44444
Neues Community Mitglied

Costumers try to pay but their payments get denied. They tried both´: sending via friends and family and payment of goods. Paypal support wasnt able to help. I had this with 3 costumers. I cant use paypal for that reason.

Login to Me Too
1 ANTWORT 1

PayPal_Lisbeth

Hi p1r4nh44444,

Thank you very much for your contribution to our community.

I am sorry to hear that you are having issues with your account. There could be various issues why you seem to be unable to receive payments from some of your customers so somebody should take a look at it.

For data protection reasons, we are unable to provide detailed information about your account. Your best bet would be to contact the appropriate department via the contact option at the bottom of your PayPal account. They will be able to check what is going on and advise accordingly.

Also, please note that this is a forum for customers and answers are provided by customers. If your request is urgent, it would be best to contact our customer support department via phone.

Regards,

Lisbeth

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.