cant send payment right no

tkotlarz
New Community Member

We can’t send your payment right now. If you keep running into this issue, please contact PayPal.

If you continue to encounter problems, please contact customer service.

this is crazy because i have the cash in the account have done this befoe on prior occasions actually l;ast night i did it, it seems to be a huge delay if it even goes trhough at all, ive ben waiting for hours now,called into paypal office and they said it should be fine

/ what should/can i do? need help asap gotta get this person paid here and quick                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kimbookie
New Community Member

Got the same issue from April 27. I found out that it was the Paypal issue with Convertion options:

- Use PayPal's conversion process to complete my transaction using my card's currency. --> use this option and everything is OK, but the exchange rate is very high

- Bill me in the currency listed on the seller's invoice. --> Use this option and no payment can be made.

It seems that Paypal want to charge us more =))

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.