Withdraw payment

khansalim

How to withdraw to credit card and/Or bank account?

PayPal has various ways for you to pay and get paid depending on your country. For some countries you may add a local bank and have money withdraw to your bank account; for some you can only withdraw to a U.S bank account or request for check payments.

Be sure to check with this list first before attempting any withdrawal.

Withdraw to Bank Account

1. Go to "My Account" > "Withdraw".
  2. Click "Withdraw funds to your bank account".
  3. Enter your bank information and click "Continue".
  4. Click "Submit".

It will take 5 – 7 days to transfer the fund to your bank account. PayPal personal account members are restricted to withdraw more than $500.00 per month.

Withdraw to Card

1. Go to "My Account" – "Withdraw".
  2. Click "Withdraw funds to your bank card".
  3. Enter the amount and select a credit card to receive payment.

This transaction will normally take 5-7 days. However the length of time might be affected by card issuer’s policies. Withdrawals to your card must meet a minimum withdrawal amount.

PayPal charges a fee for withdrawals to your card. Currency conversion charges may also apply.

Login to Me Too
12 REPLIES 12

Iwan_Kasep
Contributor
Contributor

Hi all,

How to clearence the payment to our local Bank account ?

Regards,

Iwan

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Tana

Welcome to PayPal Headstart Community!

Here’s how to withdraw funds from your PayPal account:

1. Log in to your PayPal account. 
  2. Click Withdraw near the top of the page. 
  3. Select a withdrawal method and fill in the required information, then click Continue. 
  4. Review the details and click Submit. 

Note:

• Your bank may charge a fee to receive funds from PayPal. Ask your bank about fees for electronic funds transfers. 
  • If the bank is unable to process your request due to incomplete or incorrect information in your withdrawal request, the funds will be returned to your PayPal account (a return fee may apply in this case). 
  • Once you request a withdrawal, it cannot be cancelled.

Hope you find the above helpful Smiley Happy

-Tana

Login to Me Too

SunilGowda
New Community Member

I have questions in my mind from the day one. As I'm using PayPal gateway services from last 1 year I have received many payments in $, € & AUD. The issue is Icannot keep this currency as it is because PayPal will automatically convert it to INR & credit to my bank account within 24 hours. But as we receive payments, even we have to pay some expenditure in the samecurrency & we have to follow lot of bank procedurealso a letter required from CA to make payment. It's abig headache & consume a lot of time as it's a physical task.. 

Is it possible to provide an option to withdraw partial amount & keep remaining currencies in the same format $, €, etc. in the PayPal itself??

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Ivan

Hello SunilGowda,

Firstly, welcome to the Community!

From your message, I assume that you're based in India? Do correct me if I'm wrong. 

Unfortunately, Indian PayPal accounts are not able to store funds within the account balance for compliance reasons. 😞 Thus, any funds held in your account balance will be auto-withdrawn to your bank account on a daily basis and I'm afraid there isn't a way to toggle this.

-Ivan

Login to Me Too

shobari

how to disburse the money through paypal?
I withdraw money from website advertising to paypal?
if you do not have a credit card how the withdrawal?

Login to Me Too

PayPalDesshinta

Hello shobari, 

Welcome to our HeadStart Community!

I've moved your post so that you are able to view the withdrawal method discussion. 

Please read through this thread and our community will be able to help with any questions you have.

-Desshinta.

Was my post helpful? If so, please give me a kudos!

Did my post solve the issue? If so, please accept it as a solution!
Login to Me Too

Biki_Saputra
Contributor
Contributor
How could you withdraw your paypal to your bank? Are you using credit card?
Login to Me Too

PayPalDesshinta

Hello Biki_Saptura,

Thank you for joining us, I've moved your post this thread to have a better understanding on PayPal withdrawal feature as addressed by our community member. 

If you could refer the response from Moderator, Tana, he had provided quick tips on withdrawal.

In PayPal, you can withdraw using your bank account and in some countries, you can also withdraw using the visa card. To identify if your account has the card withdrawal feature, click on withdraw tab in your account to see if the option available.

I do hope you found your answer. Enjoy the community and thank you for posting.Smiley Wink

-Desshinta.

Was my post helpful? If so, please give me a kudos!

Did my post solve the issue? If so, please accept it as a solution!
Login to Me Too

Biki_Saputra
Contributor
Contributor
How to withdraw from website advertisement trough paypal? And still don't have a credit card?
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.