REMOVE ACCOUNT LIMITATIONS

ltl96
New Community Member

Please for goodness sake, remove limitations on my account. I did what I can and provide as much as I can. It is just insanely crazy to get hit by such things and get your account being limited without apparent reason. THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE!!

Login to Me Too
7 REPLIES 7

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@ltl96

Then contact customer services.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

avnish1011
Contributor
Contributor

Hello Friends, 

I have updated all requested information but my paypal account still Limitations. PAN, BANK ACCOUNT, MOBILE ete verify..I have udpated my account to bussiness, i don't have any bussines then i have downgrade to personal account but they don't remove my account limitations. Customer care don't help me.. i call many times to solve my issue. They asked me, my bussiness details, I said, i don't have any bussniess, Paypal don't help to solve this issue..always recived same email..updated your bussiness informaiton..

Thank you

Avnish

Login to Me Too

MarkPaloma
Contributor
Contributor

Same thing here. I only receive automated emails. 

They are not helpful.

I NEED MY MONEY BACK!

Login to Me Too

3824409A28
Contributor
Contributor
I want to remove my bank account . What going to do?Please help
Login to Me Too

3824409A28
Contributor
Contributor
But iam not to find my profile personal .Thay going to do?
Login to Me Too

This is really difficult right? Same thing here.

I recently found out that my account was limited.  Meaning I have no access to my own funds. When I emailed paypal, this is what they said:

We regret to inform you that we cannot overturn the limitation on your account. Due to the violation of PayPal's Acceptable Use Policy, your account has been permanently limited.

Per the User Agreement, when PayPal permanently limits an account due to an Acceptable Use Policy violation, we may hold your funds up to 180 days. In addition, you will be liable to PayPal for the amount of PayPal's damages for each violation of the Acceptable Use Policy.PayPal may not be used to send or receive payments for certain sexually oriented materials or services or for items that could be considered obscene.  
 WHAT IS THIS? THIS IS BASELESS AND UNFAIR. CAN YOU GUYS HELP ME?

Login to Me Too

sabar
New Community Member

Please help me also, somebody take my pp account then it had been limited accces upon come back.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.