Money is still not yet in my bank account after 8 days

Summer24
Contributor
Contributor

Please help, I withdrew my money from Paypal to my bank account last April 26, I received an email from Paypal telling me that I will receive my money after 2-4 working days, but it's already the 8th day and the money's still not yet in my bank account.

Can anybody help me? I already emailed Paypal but all I got is an automated reply 😞 I'm short in cash and really need that money. Please help.

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

Temp20230103af
Contributor
Contributor

Same here. I called Paypal the other day, they said wait until after the 7th working day. Today is the 10th working day, and the money still isn't there. I just called Paypal again, and the girl on the other end quite routinely said 'we'll trace this money for you and put it in your bank account', with almost worrying reassurance: does this kind of thing happen so often that their operatives are not surprised when it does happen? Who's set to gain my money if I don't call Paypal to question it. What if I'd forgotten about it or hadn't noticed it hadn't gone in? Isn't it quite an inconvenience that I must contact them to resolve? And I feel for you, not getting a response to an e-mail - having to make that phone call is an extra inconvenience!

Good luck!

Login to Me Too

uzair007
New Community Member

I made a withdrawal on 10th of May and there is no money in my account. Did they trace your money?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.