Item mixed up by Ebay global shipping program site

crossfires
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered item from ebay with shipping via Ebay global shipping program.

Pitney Bowes, who is ebay contractor for the shipping have mixed up item at their site and sent me wrong item. (This have been discussed with ebay team and they agree that this is their fault not mine nor the seller and I should received full refund because they can't deliver my item anymore)

The problem came in when i misunderstood and opened the case with paypal instead of ebay.

I opened a dispute with paypal earlier this month (Which also preventing me to open a case on ebay even the dispute have been closed now)

Paypal reviewed and asking me to ship the item back to seller and will get money from him back to me which i already tried to explain to paypal that the item shouldn't be sent back since he didn't sent this item to me, and also, Ebay told me that i don't have to ship it back too.

Still, Paypal closed the case saying that i'm refuse to return the item and will not refund any of my money.

Does this mean paypal can only deal with the problem as either seller or buyer fault? but not the one who do the shipping?

When i discuss this with Ebay, they always said because i open claim at paypal, they can't do anything.

When i discuss this with Paypal call center, they said, since the buyet isn't at fault. Paypal can't do anything.

Now that case is closed and I can't open new case at ebay as well, So i just lost 315$ for ???

I'm not sure if this going to make any difference but i hope both party can TRY to communicate and TRY to resolve the problem not just keep saying that ebay and paypal are seperated company and can't contact each other which doesn't make any sense at all.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.