I've transferred money to my bank account, but NO balance showed up.

RomeoMiego
Contributor
Contributor

Hi Paypal Community,

I've transferred my money to my bank account, but NO balance showed up. I've used the withdraw fund button, input the amount and chose my linked bank account and clicked submit. I'm already aware that all my account details are correct, since this is my second paypal account, I know how it works. After a day, the transaction is completed and has a marker "WITHDRAW TO BANK ACCOUNT". But nothing showed up on my bank account. I've already tried it 3 times, so one of my transfer is from past 2 weeks, other one is 3 days and the last one is yesterday. All of my transferred money doesn't showed up on my bank account. I've asked my bank account about this issue and they said they are not liable for this kind of transaction. So maybe you can help me with this.

FYI's: My ATM is 2 weeks old, My paypal account is 1 Month old and I'm 40-days away to become an established seller (Is a "non-established seller" issue is the main problem here?)

Thanks in advance.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.