why is my payment on hold ?

nochillfido
Contributor
Contributor

I do online services and they ask me to ship on paypal so my money is released i have no idea how to remove this! i have about‪ 329,73€ on hold i did the shipping as procceed payment and they said you will get yor money with in 1 day of delivery i mean what delivery i just do services online and my clients do not have the confirm shippment button i heard about or anything like that 😞

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@nochillfido 

There’s two different methods of updating the transaction depending on what you see on your screen:

1) Get your money: Service or virtual product: 

https://www.paypal.com/dz/smarthelp/article/my-payment-is-on-hold.-why-is-this-happening-faq3297

2) Mark as “Processed”:

https://www.paypal.com/dz/smarthelp/article/as-a-new-seller%2C-can-i-access-my-funds-earlier-faq2886

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Fxdesmond
Contributor
Contributor

desmond1999_0-1652716559377.png

I also sell virtual services, but when I try to confirm that the service was done I run into this error.. Any idea what to do? Thanks

desmond1999_1-1652716600038.png

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Jackie

Hello @desmond1999,

Thank you for visiting the PayPal Community. I am sorry to hear that you are receiving this error when trying to update your payment details and I would like to help you further with this. As additional verification is required to discuss account specifics, please contact our Customer Service team. You can reach our Customer Service at the bottom of any PayPal page by clicking “Help & Contact”. Be sure to follow the prompts that best describe your inquiry to be sure you get to the correct team for assistance. You can also contact us over direct message on Twitter. Our sincerest apologies for any inconvenience that this has caused!

Thank you for your time and I hope that you have a good day.

-Jackie
If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving it a kudos.
Login to Me Too

nochillfido
Contributor
Contributor

sir i dont have the get your payment sooner option or any of that i went and selected procceed order and it said " You have recently updated your shipment information. You’ll get your money within 1 day of delivery." i do not understand if its 1 day or more sir also look herei went through an entire year of shuffelig weeks and nothing sadstuff.PNG

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@nochillfido 

If you mark the transaction as processed then the buyer sender may have the option on their account to mark the transaction as delivery/satisfied. If the buyer sender confirms this by clicking on the "Confirm Receipt" button, funds may be released sooner ie 7 days after the buyer sender verifies receipt. This is not always available or guaranteed. 
If not then sadly its 21 days.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.