where did my 2.55 balance go? transaction was with card

enviralmental
Contributor
Contributor

I made a transaction this morning with a CC. I had a $2.55 paypal balance at the time. After my purchase, that was done on a card, my balance was 0. The amount of charge to my cc wasnt 2.55 different so where did my balance just dissapear too? My attempts to reach a human being have been impossible the entire G.D. day. Any ideas? Thanks ahead of time

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

Abdulaziz14
Contributor
Contributor
Send me
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Sean

Hello @enviralmental, thank you for posting.

Your balance of $2.55 may have been used with the transaction you made. When you complete a transaction on your account, your balance will be used to make the purchase and then your card or bank will be used to pay for the remaining amount of the transaction. So for example, if the transaction total was $5.00 and you have a balance of $2.55, $2.45 will then be charged to your card or bank linked to your PayPal account to make up the difference.

If you have any further queries, for safety and security, please contact our customer support team via Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/PayPal/, Twitter - @AskPayPal, chat or phone.

I hope this helps,

- Sean

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.