we’re not able to transfer the funds to your bank. What am i supposed to do?

YassenFarag
Contributor
Contributor

Hey guys so im getting an error that says There's a problem Right now, we're not able to transfer the funds to your bank.

YassenFarag_0-1679072949773.png

this never happened to me before so i really need help i also sell minecraft cheats and i know i made alot of money under a short amount of time but yea you can tell by the sellix lol.

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@YassenFarag 

Best to leave account alone for several days so security system resets/cools down. Then try the withdrawal carefully, one time. Do not keep doing it like crazy or system will lock up again. If still getting error message after the one time, contact customer service:

https://www.paypal.com/eg/smarthelp/contact-us      

Scroll down to click “Message Us” or “Call Us” option on the bottom.

Or reach out to PayPal at Facebook or Twitter:    

PayPal on Facebook

PayPal on Twitter

Also make sure your Visa card or US bank account is added and is selected as your preferred source for transfers.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

omarbrodeine

I used to withdraw my money without any problems but today I recieved 65$ and for some reason this message pops up Right now, we’re not able to transfer the funds to your bank, I don't know what to do and I can't even contact PayPal since message us ain't appearing anywhere, All I see is BOT trying to help me or community service.

Login to Me Too

YassenFarag
Contributor
Contributor

So do i have to not get any money or what?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.