use my money in PayPal account to pay for invoice without linking credit card

peter316
New Community Member

how do i use my money in PayPal account to pay for bellonline.co.uk invoice without linking my bank account when i have money in my PayPal account.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Jacob

Hello @peter316,

Welcome to the PayPal Community! We're glad to have you here. I see there's some confusion here and I would be happy to try and clarify with you. If you are not being provided a specific payment method at checkout, then the desired payment isn't available for this checkout. That can be the result of many different reasons that I couldn't specify exactly which would be yours. Another consideration is that your account may not be verified and so you are unable to use your PayPal balance for payments at all. If your account is not verified, there should be a notification on your account that states we need you to verify the account. Please bear in mind, you wouldn't find this on the mobile app and would need to check the website. I hope this helps you out!

-Jacob

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.