Herb01
Contributor
Contributor

Keep getting message "unable to complete transaction , please try again later '

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

PayPal_JonK

Hello @Herb01

Welcome to the PayPal Community! I'm sorry to hear you've run into some issues completing a payment recently. I can understand how frustrating that must be. I would recommend trying the steps in this Help Center article first: Why was my payment declined?

If you're still unable to complete your payment after that, please reach out to our Customer Support teams to see what options may be available. 

Have a great day and good luck with your payment!

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

ShereeZ
New Community Member
I’m getting same problem trying to transfer to my bank account. Gone through all help guides and still will not work
Login to Me Too

PayPal_JonK

@ShereeZ, that certainly sounds a bit concerning. Thank you for letting us know the troubleshooting steps you've gone through so far. If you haven't already, please contact our Support teams for further assistance. 

Best wishes!

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.