unable to refund money to the seller

pumpkin-man
New Community Member

hello , i remember 4 years ago , when i was scammed , i was stupid enough to trust a scammer in internet ,long story short , he told me to buy a knife from g2a.com  and send it to him, i did , after that and after i realized i got scammed , i contacted g2a  , and they couldnt help me because it was done , and so then i contacted paypal , and indeed i got my money back.

but after contacting g2a years after because i forgot about this whole issue  , i wanted to make sure that the seller got his item back , but they told me that the scammer still have it and seller didnt get his money back, i tried contacting seller thru g2a , he didnt reply so it seem he stopped using it.

how can i refund him now ? i contacted paypal thru messages a year ago and in the end they told me they will forward the issue to the relevant department , and then i didnt hear any new update on the issue from paypal since then ,  i dont have the email for the paypal transaction any longer even tho i had it before which is strange ,is there any way to refund him ? 

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.