unable to process payment at this time

sophiewxles
Contributor
Contributor
I’m trying to make an ebay purchase and every time it tells me that paypal is unable to process my payment at this time and that i should try using a different payment method. This is frustrating as i have a reward to be spent soon. As far as i can see i’ve confirmed everything in my account, and there’s enough money in my bank so i can see the issue. Any help would be appreciated.
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

PayPal_JonK

Hello @sophiewxles and @b0bbyC7777

Welcome to the PayPal Community Forum! I can understand it can be a bit frustrating when you're unable to complete a payment with the funding source you'd like. Have you tried all the steps in this Help Center article yet: Why was my payment declined?

If those don't help, please feel free to reach out to our Customer Support teams for assistance. 

Best wishes!

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

b0bbyC7777
Contributor
Contributor
Solved

PayPal_JonK

Hello @sophiewxles and @b0bbyC7777

Welcome to the PayPal Community Forum! I can understand it can be a bit frustrating when you're unable to complete a payment with the funding source you'd like. Have you tried all the steps in this Help Center article yet: Why was my payment declined?

If those don't help, please feel free to reach out to our Customer Support teams for assistance. 

Best wishes!

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.