trying to transfer my paypal bal to my card instant transfer

osotee123
New Community Member

i always go to a store add money to my account and then transfer my paypal avbl funds to card on file and for some reason this time i cant it wont let me do anything keeps saying something went wrong even tried sending funds to another paypal member and something happens anyone knows why? i really need to transfer funds to other account within the next two hours for something and im having a hard time i dont understand i do it like 3 times a week. can someone please help and i cant even calll comsmuer service til 6am ....

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Marina

Hi @osotee123,

Thank you for your post. I'm sorry you're running into issues transferring your funds. I'd recommend reviewing the Resolution Center to ensure there aren't any unresolved issues. I have also included a Help Center article that might assist you with this further:

Why can't I transfer money from my PayPal account?

If you're still having trouble completing a transfer after reviewing this information, it would be best to contact our Customer Support team so that we can look into this with you.

I hope this is resolved for you quickly!

- Marina

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.