transfer, withdraw not working

32ewin
Contributor
Contributor
error when i click transfer button : We're sorry, something seems to have gone wrong. Please try again later. I am on business account and i have 10$
Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@32ewin 

Can't withdraw USD to a UK bank account, you would need to convert to £££ first.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

32ewin
Contributor
Contributor

Yes, I do i have £12.82 GBP now but it's not working again

Login to Me Too

32ewin
Contributor
Contributor
please helppp
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @32ewin and @AhmadMuhammadsa,

Thank you both for posting in the Community Forum, and welcome! I'm sorry to hear that you're seeing an error when attempting to withdraw a payment! 

It's possible that you may be encountering the security system, designed to protect when it detects any risk to your funds. If that has occurred, any further attempts that occur in succession at that time will only increase the appearance of risk, so it's important to stop trying to withdraw for at least a day or more before trying again, so the system can review the transfer again without that factor.

If the problem persists after that, please reach out to Customer Service for further assistance. To see your contact options, click Contact at the bottom of the PayPal website.

I hope this can be resolved quickly for you both!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

AhmadMuhammadsa
New Community Member

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.