transfer the at money back to my bank account

shimoji
Contributor
Contributor

So i sended 25 euro that was in my paypal back to my bank account. But i didnt receive any amount on my bank app.  I saw something saying that the amount will come at 26 januari. Like [removed]is this right ? my transfer to paypal was faster then 2 min and to send it back i need to wait days ?? i need this money why is it so slow ?

Login to Me Too
6 REPLIES 6

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@shimoji 

You haven't added your country to your profile (so we can see when we hover over your username) or said in your post which country you are in so unfortunately we can't advise.
Paypal varies a great deal country to country so you need to tell us where you are on this worldwide community forum.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

shimoji
Contributor
Contributor

i live in belgium bro

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

shimoji
Contributor
Contributor

i already did this. this was not my question. I wanna know if it is normal to take so long to receive the money back . 

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@shimoji 

Which if you bother to read the link I posted tells you the timeframe.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

YasherSolaiman
Contributor
Contributor
There was two kind of how you recieve/transfer your Paypal Money into your Bank Account! One is "Instant/transfer" and the other one is "Standard/transfer". If you chose "Instant/transfer" You will recieve your money in a seconds or a minutes, but there was a % transfer fee! If you chose "Standard/transfer" you will receive your money within 1-3 business days with % transfer fee! Transfer fee of each is depends of how much money you want to transfer on your bank account!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.