to comply with international regulations this transaction has been declined

beeeeeen
New Community Member

my transaction was declined to "comply with international regulations".what can i do ?45586a-0319-4bcd-8fe0-a89de214c8bf.png

Login to Me Too
84 REPLIES 84

COOPERVENTURES
Contributor
Contributor

My account is fully verified but still not working. Transactions keep on getting declined due to the international regulation things 

Login to Me Too

theacademy

I am having the same problem here. My account is based in Australia and I"m trying to receive fund from  an Australia buyer. 

Login to Me Too

COOPERVENTURES
Contributor
Contributor

your customers are trying to pay you using via cards or PayPal account ?

Login to Me Too

brett1974
Contributor
Contributor

I also am having the same issue. I have emailed Paypal support and am still waiting to hear back...

Login to Me Too

DarrellW

Same here and I can get no help to fix it

Login to Me Too

Hemiha
New Community Member

Mitake's solution worked for me - I had to enter a residential address

Login to Me Too

Steppa16

It worked with me. Thanks

Login to Me Too

Tengu01

to solve this, I needed to verify my address. Once this was complete, I was able to make the payment internationally from AUS to JP

Login to Me Too

Tony_Ray

"I had this problem and fixed it by going to my Account Summary page and Confirmed my identity. Apparently from time to time they block a payment to confirm the Account owner. PAYPAL INFO - If you’re experiencing issues using some of your account functionality, like withdrawing or using funds, sending money or adding funds to your account it’s likely we need you to confirm your identity. To do this, please log into your account and follow the notification icons, or visit Confirm Your Identity page to resolve. "

Well i had this problem, typed it in google and came here and read your so called solution and i can tell you your comment is about as usefull as paypal themselves, im guessing you are a paypal employee...

Logged in and.....ZERO notifications ....

THERE IS NO ACCOUNT SUMMARY PAGE.  There is a summary tab, an activity tab, wallet, help and community. If i click on the little gear next to "LOG OUT" it takes me to the account page and there is no summary tab, there is only "account, security data&privacy, Payments, Notifications, seller tools" . I spent over 30 mins going through every **bleep**ing tab and clicking everything to see if there was ANY option to "PROVE MY IDENTITY" so i could pay some poor **bleep** his 25 bucks after an Ebay item was delayed for several months and they refunded me because it seemed it wasn't going to arrive then 4 months later it arrived.

when i do go to the summary tab, on the right under notification bell it has "send"   "request"  and   "more"  .....none of those help or get me anywhere.

under "send"   "request"  and   "more"   i see "recent activity" which just has my invoices that i can't pay.

under recent activity it shows my bank account details and card and then under neath the bank stuff it just says "set up a charity" or some **bleep**. on the left it just has adds saying GET THE PAYPAL APP!!!!!!!!! in the middle of the add banner spam it has "PAYPAL BALANCE" and under that it just has "goals" and then more ads for the paypal app and the very bottom is an ad for honey coupons....

so yeah after this headache of a time trying to pay someone 25 **bleep**ing dollars i just got their bank details and did a transfer using netbanking, a million times easier. tbh i cant wait to close my paypal account after posting this and never get another email or hear another word about paypal for the rest of my life.  like they don't exist....

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.