to comply with international regulations this transaction has been declined

beeeeeen
New Community Member

my transaction was declined to "comply with international regulations".what can i do ?45586a-0319-4bcd-8fe0-a89de214c8bf.png

Login to Me Too
84 REPLIES 84

Shar60
Me too. Have used today with no issues elsewhere. Does it indicate the business is not ok. Seems like a well established business
Login to Me Too

fletchadam

Same. It worked on October with the same client 😐

Login to Me Too

Robotix9
Contributor
Contributor

Me too! Paypal is so clunky

Login to Me Too

Egg60
Contributor
Contributor
I’m having the same problem. I don’t understand why they don’t offer a solution
Login to Me Too

Bryant95
The issue here being PayPal never answers the phone or calls me back like I now opt for instead of staying on hold for 9 hours like I have done 7 times in the last 5 months
Login to Me Too

Deuey
Thats actually total BS. I just spent 4 hours listening to broken english tell me i can wait 72 hours to send, receive, purchase anything with MY money! No reasoning for the issues just filler and T&C talk. Be better Paypal!
Login to Me Too

Andy_Ang
New Community Member

I am make a payment from Singapore to Hong Kong. I got this error too.

How can this be resolved?

Login to Me Too

ElinaI
New Community Member
I'm also having this problem. I have paid for things overseas quite frequently and this is the first time this has happened.
Login to Me Too

bionicpulse

yes i am also getting this message i think we need to update identity. 

Login to Me Too

MITAKE
Contributor
Contributor
I had this problem and fixed it by going to my Account Summary page and Confirmed my identity. Apparently from time to time they block a payment to confirm the Account owner. PAYPAL INFO - If you’re experiencing issues using some of your account functionality, like withdrawing or using funds, sending money or adding funds to your account it’s likely we need you to confirm your identity. To do this, please log into your account and follow the notification icons, or visit Confirm Your Identity page to resolve.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.