there’s a problem right now, we’re my problem not able to transfer the funds to your bank.

Temp20240201Q
New Community Member
My problem there’s a problem right now, we’re not able to transfer the funds to your bank.
Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

marcomuller888
Contributor
Contributor

I have the same problem, waiting for an answer

Login to Me Too

RJG2
Contributor
Contributor
I transferred $62 from my PayPal balance to my Netspend card which is supposedly linked into my PayPal account but the money isn’t yet pending or accessible on my Netspend card?? What do I do?
Login to Me Too

PayPal_JonK

Hello everyone,

@Temp20240201Q, @marcomuller888, it sounds like you may have an issue with your account that may need to be resolved first. Have you checked your Resolution Center for any limitations or similar issues which need additional information? 

@RJG2, if you are running into issues with a transfer to your PayPal Netspend Prepaid Card, I would recommend reaching out to their support for assistance here: PayPal Prepaid Mastercard Support.

Best wishes to you all and good luck!

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.