the sms code does not arrive

akt2909
Contributor
Contributor

Something is wrong with PayPal

On November 28, December 1, December 3, 2022, I paid the invoice for the purchase normally with paypal. In all three cases, I received an SMS code to confirm my identity. And everything was OK.

I have not changed my phone number during this time. I haven't changed any settings on my phone to receive text messages.

I have not changed my phone number during this time. I haven't changed any settings on my phone to receive text messages. Also, the phone operator did not change any settings for receiving messages.

But not yesterday, not even today, I can't make a paypal payment. The SMS code does not appear on my phone.

Does anyone know the solution or to whom and to which paypal service should I write. I have been using Paypal for over 10 years and have never had a problem. There were never any problems with payments or transferring money. But now I can't get to my money. Very frustrating.

Maybe someone knows the solution to my problem.

Thnx

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Annie_02
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi Welcome to the community and thank you for your post! As you are not receiving the OTP then you can reach our phone support so they can assist you accordingly. Please contact PayPal customer service for assistance. I hope this is helpful!

Regards,

Annie. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.