suspended payment for more 7 days

neoyogis
Contributor
Contributor

hello

I sent an amount of money from my old account in europe to my new account in mauritius, le money is suspended for now more than 7 days, I entrered the informations about the payment and still nothing happen, all support team always unavailable with the mailing. the phone number is a french one which cost too much for me from Mauritius, no toll free number. what is this company who can't have a support and suspend money we need like that without any information on the progress ? I am very angry. this is not a way to work . an d of course they took more than 20 $ for a transaction hat is suspended ... my god ........

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

neoyogis
Contributor
Contributor
There is no value puting this link here, if you have read I waited more than 7 day and I already read this topic before posting here. I tried everything, even call to france where no one answer because of covid. If you had no better value than answer with a link, please don't. All bot are doing same. Is there any human can understand that blocking MY money and taking fees is just a steel...
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@neoyogis 

Your comment shows you have not read the link as funds are not released at 7 days UNLESS a buyer has confirmed receipt of item which in this case does not apply, so, you're welcome, glad I gave up my time to respond to your post to try and help you.

If you had wanted further information or contact information then you could have politely asked, don't worry about it now though as I would not bother to give up my time anymore. 

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

neoyogis
Contributor
Contributor
Thank you for taking your time to answer with sentences. So if I understand it will take 21 days of blocking my funds to prevent any issues. I read many people still wait after 21 days. This is just steel, and no one at paypal available to help is very making me angry.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.