strange transaction tries

Starkerstefan
New Community Member

HI! I had a strange transaction tries on my banck account with the following reference: "PAYPAL GROWTHPLAN <removed>" As far as I know I dont have any transaction via paypal. Its tries 2 times. Firstly it want to charge 1187 HUF and the sceond try would charge 1606 HUF. And both transaction exactly at the same time with the same reference number...Any idea guys?

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Starkerstefan 

Check if you had a subscription set up.
Click on the profile tab (icon next to log out) > Click on payments third option along on the thick blue band top of page > "manage pre-approved payments.''

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Starkerstefan 

Check if you had a subscription set up.
Click on the profile tab (icon next to log out) > Click on payments third option along on the thick blue band top of page > "manage pre-approved payments.''

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

itsantonis
Contributor
Contributor
I have the exact same transaction, also twice in a row (failed due to luck of funds, luckily this time) and I can't recognise what is it. I also checked my active subscriptions and can't find a related one. @Starkerstefan, did you find out what it was in the end?
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.