some of my clients aren't able to pay me with my new account in PayPal Thailand

Psakorn
Contributor
Contributor

I've been having this problem since the re-launch of PayPal Thailand, I've managed to create a new account and have everything verified but some of my clients can't pay me they all said the payment was denied but they can pay others none PayPal Thailand user just fine even with my regular clients who have been paid me on my older account(pre-PayPal Thailand)

can't pay me with my new account, I've been looking into a local group of PayPal Thailand users and many of them are having the same problem

image.png

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Bindu

Hello @Psakorn,

Welcome to our community forum and thank you for your post!

Sorry to hear that you're not able to receive payments from some clients! In this case, your best option would be to reaching our team by clicking the contact us option at the bottom of PayPal page or send us a message through our Twitter(@AskPayPal) and Facebook page to get this resolved.

Have a great day!

Bindu

If you feel this or any other post helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.