refund

nina0115
Contributor
Contributor

Hi. I was refunded by my client two weeks ago and until now I haven't received anything. I've checked my e-wallet a number of times but still nothing. I've sent two messages to Paypal already and did not receive a single response. What shall I do? Thank you for reading my message.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Swam
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi @nina0115 ,
Welcome to PayPal community and thank you for your post.
Once a refund is processed, the money is sent back to the payment method used for the original purchase. If you paid with a card, you'll typically see your balance update in 3-5 business days. However, some card issuers can take up to 30 days to update your statement. If the payment still shows pending, the refund may not have been processed yet. The pending status could be caused by an unclaimed payment, an open order, or an eCheck. For account-specific assistance, you can contact Customer Support by clicking 'Contact' at the bottom of any PayPal page. Support is also available if you send a DM to @AskPayPal on Twitter or a PM to facebook.com/PayPal.
I hope this helps!
Thanks and regards,
Swam

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.