Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

received a refund but it's not showing in my balance

Options
Go to solution
Wasilii
Contributor
Already waiting one week to get my refund!! With other customers that must be a lot of money they are holding in their account. They always find some reason to keep our money as long as possible. Not very honest. Didsapointed

Options
Go to solution
Peter311
Contributor
I don't know but is ilegal keep my refund 2 week and still I don't get in my account I think I will be nothing baying anymore from thanks stupid PayPal.

Options
Go to solution
Y3hia
Contributor

can anyone help me with this : <removed>
i cant receive any more money because of this !

Options
Go to solution
xxxkropaxxx
Contributor
Hi I bought something the other day using pay pal ( money was taken from my bank account but using paypal) and on 6th on december I've received email saying that "We are sorry you were not happy with some of the items you ordered. This email is to confirm that we have received your return and processed your refund. Processed 06/12/2013 00:13:31 Please note: it can take up to 10 days for PayPal to process your refund. Can you please tell me when I will get my money back? On paypal account doesn't say anywhere that refund is in progres or anything 😞 help please!

Options
Go to solution
PayPal_Sophie

Hi xxxkropaxxx,

Sorry to hear about this! If there is no record of a refunded payment in your PayPal account, you may need to contact Customer Support for further assistance.

There is a chance that the seller has not issued a refund yet, but the payment may also have been sent as a guest transaction, which means that it would not show up in your registered account. To find out which of these is the case, please click on 'Contact Us' at the bottom of the page when you're logged in to get in touch and let us look into this.

Thanks,

Sophie

Options
Go to solution
xxxkropaxxx
Contributor
Ok thank you!

Options
Go to solution
pekka91
Contributor

Hello, I have similar problem, the refund has been issued but did not show on my account.

Case ID: 5071657961

Here's the case outcome from November:
eBay Customer Support has refunded you through PayPal.
We've initiated a refund of back to the PayPal funding source that you used to purchase the item. Please allow 48 hours for the refund to process.
Final decision:
The case has been closed in your favour.

But still no refund received.
What would you suggest to do as next step?
There is no possibility to edit the case status as it is closed now.

Thanks,
Petr

Options
Go to solution
aszyper
New Community Member

Hi I used paypal credit to order something off ebay and the size was wrong so i sent it back receieved and email saying that the refund was applied to my account but it is not showing in the balance.

Options
Go to solution
PayPal_Siobhán

Hi aszyper,

Welcome to the community.

Refunds to your credit account can take some time to clear, if this was recent it sounds like it is still processing. It would generally take around 10 working days.

Hope this helps,

Siobhan 

Options
Go to solution
pekka91
Contributor

Hello, I have similar problem, the refund has been issued but did not show on my account.

Case ID: 5071657961

Here's the case outcome from November:
eBay Customer Support has refunded you through PayPal.
We've initiated a refund of back to the PayPal funding source that you used to purchase the item. Please allow 48 hours for the refund to process.
Final decision:
The case has been closed in your favour.

But still no refund received.
What would you suggest to do as next step?
There is no possibility to edit the case status as it is closed now.

Thanks,
Petr

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.