"paypal does not recognized my mobile number "

simply_pinay
New Community Member
"unrecognised mobile number" Im from the Philippines and i switched to a newly established network ( though its been 4 years since it started) because of its 1 time payment for a data with 1 year expiration. im happy with it but my problem is paypal does not recognize my number. It kept on prompting to check my number. Is there a way to resolve it? Pls help coz ive been wanting to purchase quickbooks and paymaya is the only way.
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_JonK

Hello @simply_pinay

Welcome! Thanks for visiting PayPal's Community Forum. I'm sorry to hear you've run into some issues making a recent purchase. It sounds like our support teams may need to take a look at how you have your number setup or update your phone number. If this Help Center article doesn't help, please reach out to our Customer Support teams for assistance. 

Best wishes!

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.