preapproved payment management

ggross3
New Community Member

I have 2 questions about preapproved payments:

I have several preapproved payments and some have been setup for a long period of time.  I am not able to match up the preapproved payments with a seller (I don't know who I am still paying).  Is there any way to match up the original set up of the preapproved payment with the sale info so I am sure I am canceling the correct payment?

Going forward, is there a way for me to identify ( so I don't get into this mess again) a purchase with a preapproved payment so I can see it and identify it?  Thank you in advance

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Michael

Hello, @ggross3. Thanks for taking the time to add  your questions here on the PayPal Community Forum.

To see all of your Preapproved Payments (Billing Agreements, Subscriptions, etc.), please follow the steps at https://www.paypal.com/us/smarthelp/article/faq2254. To see all information related to a payment (including details for a Preapproved Payment), please click on a transaction in your Activity when you are logged on to see the Details Page.

I hope this is helpful. Thanks for being a part of the PayPal Community!

Sincerely,

Michael

PayPal_Michael

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.