pending order refused by receiver and i got charged

MohammedAlbaiti
New Community Member

Hello

I got charged from paypal 129usd which is still in pending even though the website i bought from the goods refused the payment because my email in paypal is different then the one im using in the seller website, i got charged for 129usd from paypal and i got this message from paypal

Pending ‪129,00 USD‬ payment
On 15 July 2021, you authorized a payment of ‪129,00 USD‬ on your card . If the payment is voided for any reason, the pending amount won't be charged. It may take a few days for this to show on your card statement.

so will get back my 129usd on my used credit card or what should i do? please help
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@MohammedAlbaiti 

When you pay a company (rather than an ebay seller or individual), then it is often pending until that company processes your order and captures the pending payment.

If they don't process that order and capture the pending payment then the pending status times out at 30 days post-payment....then a few days later shows on your funding source account.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@MohammedAlbaiti 

When you pay a company (rather than an ebay seller or individual), then it is often pending until that company processes your order and captures the pending payment.

If they don't process that order and capture the pending payment then the pending status times out at 30 days post-payment....then a few days later shows on your funding source account.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.