paypal charged twice for two items

p4p4juju
Contributor
Contributor

long story short, i bought two items from ebay on 2nd for £395 and another one for £83. a few second later i got notification on my mobile banking that payment left my account. but today i seen another pending payment in amount of £478 (395 + 83 = 478). i double checked and i seen i paid for this orders and this pending shouldn't be there. i have contacted paypal and sent them my bank statement. they said i have paid twice and ask seller to refund. i did contacted seller and they confirmed they didnt get paid twice. i rang paypal again but this time they completely played dumb and said no this is not us and we only charged once. so now my bank said if paypal said this is not them i can dispute it as this clearly a fraud case if they are taking money but saying they are not. i lastly contacted ebay and they said this is maybe because of the new ebay payment system and payment should go back to your account in 48hrs or so. anyone else had this issue? any help would be appreciate as my bank is negative because of this.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.