payment seems to have stuck in pending

LCHK
New Community Member

Purchased a service via paypal using credit card linked to paypal, credit card was charged and amount approval but paypal only shows a notification that the payment to the seller was pending and nothing shown in my activity window. 

Dont know what to do next?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_JonK

Hello @LCHK,

Welcome to the PayPal Community! Did you pay as a guest? If so, you normally won't see that in your PayPal activity. If you paid directly through your PayPal account, the payment may still be pending because the funds have not completed from the funding source yet or because the merchant hasn't captured the authorization yet. If none of this sounds like it may be what's happening, I'd recommend reaching out to our Customer Support teams to review the issue a bit further. They can be reached by clicking "Contact" at the bottom of any PayPal page. 

Best wishes!

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.