payment options

gbmcd1
Contributor
Contributor

I have 3 payment options set up - bank account, credit card, and existing PayPal balance. I thought I had it set up to always use the existing balance first, then the bank account; However, recently, it seems to ignore the Paypal balance and immediately draft from the bank account. Can't seem to get a hold of anyone at PayPal other than robots. Suggestions?

Thx,

Bruce

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@gbmcd1 

Firstly if you are using funds in your balance then they have to be cleared and not pending and in the correct currency.

Secondly have you done this...

Click on the profile tab (icon next to log out) > Click on payments third option along on the thick blue band top of page > second down click on update next to your preferred way to pay and put a dot in the balance option.

Lastly hard to advise further if you don't say which country you are in.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

gbmcd1
Contributor
Contributor
Thanks, will try your recommendations and hopefully that should work
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@gbmcd1 

Click on the profile tab (icon next to log out) > Click on payments third option along on the thick blue band top of page > second down click on update next to your preferred way to pay and put a dot in one of the options listed.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.