payment method not showing?

pugs2411
Contributor
Contributor
although my bank account is linked I can’t select it as a payment method on any merchant, it says to link a bank account but i already have one linked! this started randomly last night - one minute ok, next minute not
Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

PayPal_Bindu

Hello @pugs2411,

Welcome to our community help forum and thank you for your post!

Sorry to know that you're not able to use your bank account to complete the payment. Every time you initiate a transaction from your PayPal account it goes through a series of filters to determine how much potential risk may be involved. If the system deems risk, it may limit the payment options temporarily. In such situations, I recommend that you to try again at a later date by clearing your cache and cookies from your internet browser or try to use a different internet browser/device. 

I hope this helps!

Bindu

If you feel this or any other post helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

pugs2411
Contributor
Contributor

None of this worked. No online retailer is showing my bank to pay and its been about a week and still hasn’t been resolved!

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Bindu

Hey @pugs2411,

Sorry for the trouble! In this case, please reach out to our team through the available contact options at the bottom of PayPal page to get this checked further. Support is also available through Facebook private messages or Twitter direct messages.

Good luck,

Bindu

If you feel this or any other post helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.