payment method is set to balance but payments online are made with credit card

atarirero
Contributor
Contributor

payment method is set to #balance but payments online are made with credit card - preferences are on PayPal balance, the problem is that even if it seems I can change it on the fly, it does not allow me to select the PayPal balance, but only credit card

I want to change the In-Store purchase default to PayPal balance making sure none will access the credit card. why using PayPal if this is not allowed?

thank you if you want to help me

Rr

preferencespreferences

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

PayPal_Ayesha

Hello @atarirero,

Welcome to the community forum and thanks for posting.

I understand your concern about the payment method. Each time you make a payment from your PayPal account it goes through a series of filters to determine how much risk may be involved in that transaction. If the system deems a transaction to be at high risk, then it may limit the funding options that are available or block the payment from going through altogether. It sounds like this is what you may be running into here. This might be the reason, your funding source has been changed from PayPal balance to Credit card. If you need any help,  you can reach Customer Support by clicking Contact at the bottom of the PayPal website. 

I hope this helps,
Ayesha

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3
Solved

PayPal_Ayesha

Hello @atarirero,

Welcome to the community forum and thanks for posting.

I understand your concern about the payment method. Each time you make a payment from your PayPal account it goes through a series of filters to determine how much risk may be involved in that transaction. If the system deems a transaction to be at high risk, then it may limit the funding options that are available or block the payment from going through altogether. It sounds like this is what you may be running into here. This might be the reason, your funding source has been changed from PayPal balance to Credit card. If you need any help,  you can reach Customer Support by clicking Contact at the bottom of the PayPal website. 

I hope this helps,
Ayesha

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

atarirero
Contributor
Contributor

PayPal_Ayesha

You're most welcome @atarirero!

Have a wonderful day,
Ayesha

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.