Login to Me Too
122 REPLIES 122

TauanaOliveira
Contributor
Contributor
Can You help me my Payment is pending... What can i do
Login to Me Too

DaninJ007

Hello,i have send about 10 pounds to my friend but it says for him that money is "on hold".What to do now?Please help

Login to Me Too

Ana_D
Contributor
Contributor

Hi,

I can't find your magical solution. Where is it? Tnx

Login to Me Too

doublebee
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, may I ask where is the solution to this? According to PayPal,

"You have successfully updated order information. You’ll get your money within 7 days of verification."

It's been more than 7 days already and I don't know when I'll be able to get my money. It was supposed to be for emergency purposes.

Please help. Much appreciated. Thanks!

Login to Me Too

Miiimiiiiii
Contributor
Contributor
How did you even manage to get this reply from them? I can't find any contact with them!! Also can you please help me findcthe solution?
Login to Me Too

SophBel72
Contributor
Contributor

Hello

I exepted a payment from a customer and my payment is IN HOLD for too many days. I added the shipping information add the customer has received the item but the money is still IN HOLD. What can I do?

Login to Me Too

Meermurtaza
Contributor
Contributor
Sir my payment still hold on pending Feb2 1 thousand dollars please send me quick I hope you will quick solve my problem Regard Murtaza
Login to Me Too

meermurtazajato
Contributor
Contributor

Hello sir I'm Meer <removed> sir I have problem my first business PayPal account and then I created my new PayPal business account Please Kindly send me by this email My payment wait for payment I hope you understand my situation and problem Regards by Meer <removed>

Login to Me Too

margaretgutobat
Contributor
Contributor
why it's difficult to update, confirmation, and difficult to update my account, my payment is on hold . everything is not good.
Login to Me Too

DLinspain
Contributor
Contributor
I received payment info my PayPal account from friend this payment is shown as Pending. I want transfer it to my bank account, what to do ?
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.