payment holds or pending

dlasseter74
Contributor
Contributor

why is my payment on hold or pending

Login to Me Too
122 REPLIES 122

Metalinc
Same here, received a bigger amount and it went on hold, after that received a smaller amount from another person and it went to available immediately. The bigger amount is still on hold. Can someone help please?
Login to Me Too

clallarena
Contributor
Contributor

I also have the same problem. Someone sent me money from Singapore through Paypal business and it's still on hold.

Login to Me Too

temp20210613ab
Contributor
Contributor
Payment onhold review
Login to Me Too

Jocelyn18
Contributor
Contributor
Please check my pending request payment its 21 days already vivi ltd
Login to Me Too

Ghieanneherrera
Contributor
Contributor
How long does it takes? The money send to me is pending why was that?
Login to Me Too

Cork_IE
Contributor
Contributor

Do not use PayPal. They are scammers.

Login to Me Too

stripe_user
Contributor
Contributor

I'm going to have to agree with Cork_IE, after years of using PayPal without any issues or problems something has changed and now funds are held, it seems, as a matter of course.  In my own case, I sell digital downloads.  I was told by PayPal customer service that my funds would be held for 7 days, however it now appears that there actually won't be any more funds released this month (it's Nov 15 today).  I'm wondering if this isn't a security issue at all, but is instead a PayPal strategy to hold onto more cash for money-making purposes...

Login to Me Too

Crym
Contributor
Contributor
Money pending till now why
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Siobhan2

Hi Crym, 

Thank you for contacting the PayPal Community Forum! 

Please review this link for information on payment holds, and how to receive your funds sooner - https://www.paypal.com/smarthelp/article/why-is-my-payment-on-hold-and-when-will-it-be-available-faq...

- Siobhan 

Login to Me Too

Miiimiiiiii
Contributor
Contributor
In my case the company I sent the payment to didn't even receive anything! Why does PayPal puts my amount on hold before even sending it to the company I send it to?!!! I need a human to check my issue and discuss it with me I am sick of PayPal's unreachable customer service!!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.