Contributor
Contributor

why is my payment on hold or pending

Login to Me Too
122 REPLIES 122

czRIKOcz
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, I have got the same problem and I don't know how to solve it. I have started streaming and all donates are held. What should I do to receive the next payment without holding it? I have got PayPal for 5 years and no issues like that before. Thx

Login to Me Too

xGAMBLERx

item shipped, tracking info updated, item delivered, customer acknowledged, payment on hold for weeks!

automated customer service disconnect phone over & over

useless website loops 

THEY CHARGE FOR THIS SERVICE?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Login to Me Too

James041
Contributor
Contributor
We need to demand, for the delayed service legally. Don't worry definitely they have charged money for you. Yes, consider your money, my money and few 100 of people money are kept hold for few days. Means, they can do anything with the money. If they spend in stock market to daily withdrawal basics. They can make the $100 into $110 min. And think of the 100 people money. If they are not doing above they can do many black magic with this some many people's money. They will earn as much they can with your hard earned money and then they give it back. Extremely worst case. Just keep all our money in the Current Account FD for a week? or keep them in Account MAB will increase along with interest rates. The overall rate of the PayPal will also gain.
Login to Me Too

C-tronic
Contributor
Contributor

I have the same issue. Sent an invoice to a friend who is paying me to store some of his furniture in one of my storage buildings. PayPal has had a pending status on the invoice since the payment was sent. I’ve had a previous successful invoice with same friend through PayPal. Was prompted to link bank account but when prompted to get verification via text PayPal wouldn’t accept the numbers I provided. I sent a message via message center was again told to link bank or apply for PayPal credit. Applied for PayPal credit was denied credit score was reduced. Continuing correspondence with message center and the customer service rep told me to apply for PayPal credit again which would of had added another negative mark on my credit. I really feel like PayPal is giving me dead ends on every solution provided. I’ve given several phone numbers attempted to add several bank accounts and now I have a negative mark onmy credit by following the suggestion to apply for credit and then told to APPLY AGAIN! A PayPal employee intentionally suggested I damage my credit score after being denied. After exhausting all online solutions and still not able to link bank to receive funds I attempted to contact customer service and on one occasion was directed there from the app saying I needed to call. This is where it gets great after several attempts to call the automated service kept me on hold, redirected, and just outright hung up on me. I was never able to speak to a human being and the message center rep even told me that staff short handed and I may not get through immediately after suggesting I call. This is the worst customer service I’ve ever encountered and I’ve used apple products and even had boost mobile. The message center knowingly gave me the run around and I feel like PayPal has made it impossible to receive my funds which has been deducted from my friends account. Now I get security and fraud protection but I have spent thousands of dollars through PayPal have all my most used debits linked and have had a successful transaction. I’ve attempted to contact my friend who I had to chase down to get this payment in the first place as he travels for work. I am a resident of a hard hit area of Hurricane Zeta and have been **bleep** around for several days via message center. This is absolutely ridiculous I can’t even edit this post correctly. Above it’s supposed to say I’ve had a successful invoice with same person I’m now having issues with. It’s impossible to get in touch via phone call. PayPal is doing everything it can to prevent me from receiving a legitimate payment. I guess getting treated like a criminal is for my protection. I myself will never use PayPal as an invoice system again. They had no sympathy for me being in a declared national disaster area. I didn’t eat for two days and had money that is rightfully mine being held by PayPal who has so far made it impossible to remedy the situation.

Login to Me Too

Jorgelon
Contributor
Contributor
Mine has been held for over a week. Item has shipped and delivered. Not sure what to do.
Login to Me Too

Oldcode
Same goes for me..already 5 days no news on payment. Why holding people money when the goods already being received by recieable and confirmation pf tracking has been made?
Login to Me Too

monteedeluxe
Contributor
Contributor
Hi mine is the same, did manage to get your money?? And if yes how? Cheers!
Login to Me Too

fewin3
Contributor
Contributor
Hi! I have now recieved the money. I contacted PayPal and they were no help and basically just said wait. It took 3 weeks for the money to come into my account 😞
Login to Me Too

monteedeluxe
Contributor
Contributor
After you contacted them it took 3 weeks??? Could you give me the contact number or email, how did contacted them? It seems that all those contact detaila are very hidden from us..
Login to Me Too

baregroove1
Contributor
Contributor

I have the same problem as everyone here. I hate these things with paypal, can't email them, can't call anyone, can't email them. So frustrating!
item shipped, tracking info updated, item delivered, customer left me great feedback, payment on hold for 18 days now.
I hope after 21 days it will be on my account!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.