never got my $148.50 Paypal check. It's been 5 weeks!

mikeyratt
Contributor
Contributor

I cut a Paypal check on Dec. 17th 2021 for $148.50   It is now January 25th 2022 and I still have not received it in the mail. I have an official USPS locking mailbox so I know nobody stole it.  A Paypal agent basically told me it was sent out and now it's out of their hands. When I asked if they could trace it and see if it was cashed they said that was impossible.  They told me to check with the local Post Office but there's no way to track anything without a tracking number- which Paypal claims they never use when mailing a check.  It's obvious that Paypal could easily check their bank records and see if it was cashed or not and where and by whom.  They could care less!  I've been a customer for nearly 16 years too.  I once had a letter take 6 weeks to arrive but that was a once in a lifetime snafu by the P.O.  Usually my PP checks take about 10 days to arrive, not THIRTY EIGHT.   Let's face it- I've been royally thrown under the bus by Paypal.  Somebody has my check but it sure isn't me.  Yeah- the agents try to stay pleasant but they are USELESS.

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

mikeyratt
Contributor
Contributor

13612769K7889335Y is the transaction I.D. number for my missing $148.50

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Siobhan2

Hi mikeyratt, 

Thank you for contacting the PayPal Community Forum! 

Your question is very account specific, and we would be unable to tell you why this has happened over a public forum. I would suggest contacting us via Facebook - https://www facebook.com/PayPal/, Twitter - @AskPayPal., chat or phone and we would be happy to advise.

- Siobhan 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.