negative balance

aeneeas
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, so I recently ordered something but it I didn't realize I had enough for it on my card, so after a couple of days I realized I had a negative balance so I put some money on my card to put on my PayPal to get out of the negative and PayPal took it from my card but it still says that I have a negative balance, I thought it could be because bank transfers aren't instant but it has been 9 days and it still says that I have to pay to be able to use my PayPal account again, is there anyone that could tell me what is going on?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Michael

Hello, @aeneeas. I understand how that would pose a concern. However, in general, a negative balance would be resolved by adding funds from a bank account, not a card. Bank transfers can sometimes take longer than a few days, so I hope the situation is resolved by now.

If the situation is not resolved, please contact Customer Service via the Contact page in your PayPal account. Log on to your PayPal account, click Contact at the bottom of any page and then select the topic that best fits your concern to see options to communicate securely with Customer Service.

You may also send a Private Message via Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/paypal) or you may send a Twitter Direct Message to @AskPayPal. Please note, Facebook and Twitter are not secure channels and assistance it limited to providing information and guidance.

I hope this is helpful. Thanks for your patience during this time.

Sincerely,

Michael
PayPal_Michael

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.