my card is being denied

Chelidze1
Contributor
Contributor

my card is being denied when i want to withdraw money on my card which is already confirmed. do i have to have the same username as i have on my card? 

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Chelidze1 

Think it has to be a visa card in your country, is that what you have added?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Chelidze1
Contributor
Contributor
Yes it’s visa card
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Meghan

Hello @Chelidze1 and @kernowlass

Thanks for posting in the Community! 

I understand you have added a Visa card, but your withdrawal has been denied, @Chelidze1. I'm sorry to hear that, and I hope I can help. When linking payment methods, we do recommend ensuring that the legal name on your PayPal account matches the legal name on your card. There is a possibility that PayPal or the bank may deny the transaction if the names do not match. If the name on your PayPal account isn't your current legal name, you can update it by following the steps on our Help Center here: How do I change the name on my PayPal account? For further assistance investigating the denied withdrawal, feel free to reach out to Customer Support by selecting 'Contact' at the bottom of our website. 

I hope you can withdraw soon! 

- Meghan

If you found this or any other post helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution. While browsing, feel free to reply if you see a question you know the answer to. Our Community Users make the PayPal Community Forum! 
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.