monthly limit problem

PATRIK1231
Contributor
Contributor
Hello , i have problem - i recieved email from paypal About i am Close to monthly recieving or withdrdawl money (also i can request every 30 days to increase monthly limit ) After i recieve on paypal monthly limit / will be every new payment from customers from my eShop on hold for 21 days or until i ship items , i wanna ask when new month start i will be recieving payments normal or this limit from may i will be have also in june and every other payment will be on hold ? Please help
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Bindu

Hello @PATRIK1231,

Welcome to our community help forum and thanks for posting!

I understand your concern about the transactional limits in your PayPal account. If your account is Unverified, there’s a limit on the total amount of money you can send, receive and withdraw from your account. If you have a verified PayPal account, there will be no transactional limits. Here's our article with information about verifying PayPal account

When you receive a goods & services payment, the funds will be held by our standard 21 days hold. Delaying funds availability is a common industry practice we implement to help ensure the secure use of PayPal. See our articles for more information about Payment holds and speed up process to release funds

Best wishes,

Bindu

If you feel this or any other post helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.