cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

mobile check cashing app broken not working, not loading or saying location isn't on when it is

Options
Mikkimonster
Contributor
Posted on

mobile app problems, with cashing check.  Will not load, (even after uninstall and reinstall).. When app is installed on a different phone insists location needs to be turned on (which is it) keeps erroring out.  Need fix  how to fix.  been going on for a week now going to end up behind on bills NOT GOOD

7 REPLIES 7

mobile check cashing app broken not working, not loading or saying location isn't on when it is

Options
earauer
New Community Member
Having the same problem.

Options
Landser1871
Contributor
Same problem here after no previous issues

Options
Poeboy89
Contributor
Same issue has didn’t have an issue the last 2 times I had to use this feature and then I tried to go directly thru the check cashing company PayPal uses but I can’t use it my log in info is already in their system but I’m guessing it’s bc I’ve used it with PayPal and it won’t let me sign up or sign in with my PayPal log in Credentials

Options
Bmxtucker
Contributor

Same issue for me. Endless loading spiral circle.

Options
Poeboy89
Contributor
So PayPal replied to me with this response. - I'm Nerri, I'll be helping you today. I understand how this situation concerns you. Since you're having trouble using the future, please consider contacting INGO customer service directly for further datils regarding cash a check. You can find INGO Customer Support information at ingomoneyapp.com Hours of Operations: Monday – Thursday: 9:00 AM – 10:00 PM EST Friday: 9:00 AM – Midnight Friday Weekends: 9:00 AM – 6:00 PM Basically something I had already had gone a head even before i was told to contact the company directly bc I’m in their system but 4 hours later and I haven’t gotten word from ingo or whatever it is.

Options
Bootlegger66
Contributor
Same problem, and it’s going on a week now.

Options
starrwine
New Community Member

same here...

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.