mobile check cashing app broken not working, not loading or saying location isn't on when it is

Mikkimonster
Contributor
Contributor

mobile app problems, with cashing check.  Will not load, (even after uninstall and reinstall).. When app is installed on a different phone insists location needs to be turned on (which is it) keeps erroring out.  Need fix  how to fix.  been going on for a week now going to end up behind on bills NOT GOOD

Login to Me Too
8 REPLIES 8

earauer
New Community Member
Having the same problem.
Login to Me Too

Temp20221130bv
Contributor
Contributor
Same problem here after no previous issues
Login to Me Too

Poeboy89
Contributor
Contributor
Same issue has didn’t have an issue the last 2 times I had to use this feature and then I tried to go directly thru the check cashing company PayPal uses but I can’t use it my log in info is already in their system but I’m guessing it’s bc I’ve used it with PayPal and it won’t let me sign up or sign in with my PayPal log in Credentials
Login to Me Too

Bmxtucker
Contributor
Contributor

Same issue for me. Endless loading spiral circle.

Login to Me Too

Poeboy89
Contributor
Contributor
So PayPal replied to me with this response. - I'm Nerri, I'll be helping you today. I understand how this situation concerns you. Since you're having trouble using the future, please consider contacting INGO customer service directly for further datils regarding cash a check. You can find INGO Customer Support information at ingomoneyapp.com Hours of Operations: Monday – Thursday: 9:00 AM – 10:00 PM EST Friday: 9:00 AM – Midnight Friday Weekends: 9:00 AM – 6:00 PM Basically something I had already had gone a head even before i was told to contact the company directly bc I’m in their system but 4 hours later and I haven’t gotten word from ingo or whatever it is.
Login to Me Too

Poeboy89
Contributor
Contributor
Sorry for the late follow up but that night I was just about give up but I went ahead and tried to reach them on the phone with only like 20 mins before they closed per their post business hours I told the rep my situation and she said that since it was a large amount they needed a couple days to process and verify but before I got to explain to her that it was a government checks aka stimulus checks isn’t that more then enough verification she agreed and politely asked if it was okay to put me on hold and see if she could bypass the restrictions for them to deposit the money not more then 3 mins later she was as happy to deliver the news just as I got a notification from PayPal saying I had gotten the funds Technically it wasn’t PayPal salt I would say it was just more of a security feature just having them watch their **bleep** with everything that’s going on lately with fraud and the pandemic I find it completely reasonable.
Login to Me Too

Bootlegger66
Contributor
Contributor
Same problem, and it’s going on a week now.
Login to Me Too

starrwine
New Community Member

same here...

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.