missing bank transfer

Joserra2
Contributor
Contributor

I sent a bank transfer from my bank account in Spain to add credit to my paypal account. I made no mistakes in the transfer data, but after almost 2 months the money has never been credited into my paypal balance. I have contacted paypal but they told me they cannot register an incidence if they have not received the money. Yet the money was sent. I contacted my bank and they say they sent it to the right address, Paypal's bank in Germany (Deutsche Bank).  I even contacted PAypal´s bank but they refuse to deal with me since I am not their client. The transfer was 1500 USD and it has vanished....I would appreciate any feedback from people that may have dealt with this situation. 

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Joserra2 

Doubt you can add funds to a German paypal account from a Spanish bank account.

However if it failed to transfer it should have bounce back to your bank account, so you need to ask your bank to trace the funds.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Joserra2
Contributor
Contributor

It is possible. I was able to link my bank account in Spain for adding credit to my balance. I have asked my bank, but they have already made 4 swift requests to the German bank and they have not replied. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.