issue with pay in 3

kiers67
Contributor
Contributor

i made a booking.com and set up paypal pay in 3 at first on booking.com this did not work so i attempted this again and it worked when i then went on paypal there were 2 pay in 3 plans set up for the same booking. i have now cancelled the booking and been refunded for one of the pay in 3 plans however the other one is still active for a booking that does not exist how do i fix this?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_JonK

Hello @kiers67

Welcome to the PayPal Community! I'm sorry to hear you've run into some confusion with a recent Pay in 3 transaction. Normally, you'll see one entry for the entire Pay in 3 amount, and then one entry for each individual charge which should be one-third of the transaction amount. The first entry is just an entry to detail the Pay in 3 plan and is not an actual charge to your funding source. The actual charges to your funding source will normally only occur on the dates detailed during checkout.

If that's not the case, and you saw a duplicate charge, you're welcome to reach out to our Customer Support teams for further assistance. 

Good luck with this and future transactions!

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.