Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

qaysar
New Community Member
I can help you with that, write to me on WhatsApp +96181203401
Login to Me Too

Cuju02
New Community Member

I purchased shoes from FIRSPLE Limited going under name of OWlkay They were the wrong sizes so I sent them back and asked for a refund they asked to send them the tracking Number and invoice showing what shoes they were and they would refund the money to date they keep sending me various request numbers and telling me that they are going send me a refund this has been going on since 22 March 2022 and to date nothing has happened I have contacted Paypal who inform that the case has been closed so they have obviously wiped their hands of it what can I do 

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @Kaushik56 and Cuju02,

Thank you for your posts and welcome to the community! I'm sorry to hear about your experiences.

@Kaushik56 - it sounds like you'll need to open a dispute. You can find information regarding that process here.

@Cuju02 - Were the shoes the size you ordered and they did not fit, or were they not the size you ordered? If they were completely other than the way you ordered them, then a claim for Significantly Not As Described could be opened. What type of case was your case? If the case type was Unauthorized or Item Not Received, then the case would close because the item was received and the payment was authorized. You can contact customer service to request that they reclassify the complaint as Significantly Not As Described. 

I hope this information is helpful!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.