i updated tracking ( ups ) but money still hold

judyvu88
Contributor
Contributor

some one can help me , when i update tracking number ( ups ) , my money will available after 24hours , but now 72 hours , my money still hold ? what happend ?

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@judyvu88 

The money is released 1 day after delivery is confirmed by PayPal with UPS. Not one day after you add tracking, unless tracking already say package is delivered.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

judyvu88
Contributor
Contributor

i know that , but know 3 days after my tracking delivered  , money still hold , i think paypal not accept ups tracking number

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Iris

Hello @judyvu88,

Welcome to PayPal Community! I realize there may be an issue with payments withheld longer than expected. I know this can be concerning. In situations like these, you may need to contact PayPal directly for more specific assistance. You can reach Customer Support by clicking Contact and then Message Us (when available) at the bottom of the PayPal website. They're also available through Twitter direct message or Facebook instant message.  

Message Us

Twitter Direct Message

Facebook Instant Message

I hope this helps!

Iris
If you find this post helpful, feel free to provide kudos or accept a post as a solution to help make our community better.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.