i recieved pending money

JulianAkbar
Contributor
Contributor

hi guys, i need help. i just recieved the payment, but the status is pending. does any one knows why it can be happened? because this is my first time experiencing it

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Ayesha

Hello @JulianAkbar,

Thank you for your post and welcome to our Community Help Forum! 

I know you're concerned about the pending payment and I understand how important it is to have funds at the right time. Payment holds are an industry-standard practice used to help prevent financial loss for our customers. Typically, whenever you receive the payment via goods/services you’ll have access to your pending payment after a maximum of 21 days, to ensure a safer and secure environment. If you want to avail the funds on your PayPal account, please check this help center article to know how to have your funds released sooner. For account-specific questions or if you need any help with the same, I'd recommend reaching out to our Customer Support by clicking on the help and contact option at the bottom of the page on our website. 

I hope this information is helpful. 

Ayesha

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.