i can't use my paypal balance buying anything it's just make me use my credit card

Renardvii
New Community Member

i want to buy with paypal balance and the money left take it from my credit card for example 

i want to buy something that is 10$

my paypal balance is 8$

i want to buy with 8$ in my paypal balance and the 2$ left from my credit card i did that before but now i can't i don't know why please help 

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Ayesha

Hello @Renardvii,

Welcome to the PayPal Community Forum and thanks for posting!

I understand your concern about making a payment. If you have a balance with PayPal, this will always be the first payment method we use to pay and then your funding source. However, it depends on the seller as some sellers do not accept PayPal balance. In this case, I would recommend checking with the merchant to know if they accept payment from PayPal balance. And also, if the system deems a transaction to be at high risk, then it may limit the funding options that are available or block the payment from going through all together.

Regards,
Ayesha

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.