how to receive payments via paypal.com website as our website with pay form is down for now

contentmaven
New Community Member

Our small non profit's website which had paypal payment connected form on it is down due to it having run on drupal, which is no longer working due to previous drupal designer who created it is not being contactable. Until we retreive our site's pages from (wayback machine, appreciate any tips for effectively doing so with minimal cost too, please) - until our org's website back up with a paypal form like to be able to receive payments to our paypal account directly, preferably through paypal.com's site - or similarly secure means; rather than via email directly Our non profit offers a guidebook for sale, and most prospective buyers can use either personal or organizational credit cards, or  they send a check durectly by mail, Want to be able to accept credit cards via paypal.com - where to send prospective buyers/payers. TIA

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_JonK

Hello @contentmaven

Welcome to the PayPal Community! There are a few different options to receive payments via PayPal, one of which you may be interested in - PayPal.me. You can generate a link with PayPal.me and send it to your prospective buyers to complete a purchase. 

I hope that helps!

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.